Thursday, March 31, 2011

Entry #2 How to Sit in the Chair (don't laugh)

     It may seem funny, but one of the first things that I had to create was "How to Sit in the Chair".  This picture shows  the product of my trial and error.     The Cintiq 21ux is big and a bit too heavy for one's lap AND it must work in tandem with my other two monitors.  How to sit...how to sit? 
     My answer was to pull my chair under the desk enough to rest one leg of the wacom tablet on the arm.  The other leg is on the desk and the entire experience I call "getting in the cockpit".  I need to get very intimate with photos painted for Strength in Perspective
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have a major investment in digital equipment. I envy you. I have one monitor and thought I was big time when I bought my Wacom Intuos5! Lucky you. BTW I also wear a brace. We do have in common. LOL!

    ReplyDelete