Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Entry #1

Paul and I have been photographing places & applying digital nuances to images since 1994!  We have embraced the computer revolution at every turn.   Our website, Strength in Perspective, has enabled me to organize our images into galleries from which clients (restaurants, medical clinics, and working environments of all types) select wall art they rent or buy.

A few years ago I plunged head long into computer photo painting with a pen and wacom tablet, using Photoshop and Corel Painter.  I decided to create a blog to share some of the tricks I've learned throughout my struggle to make canvas paintings from photos we take.

I'd love to hear from you about the passion we share...the computer, the image, and the feeling of mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment